COVID-19 25% DISCOUNT: Given on all 6 end leagues | Regular Price $82 less 25% = $61.50 per trimester
EVENT: Open Recreational | Fall Session
DRAW TIMES: Tuesdays at 6:00PM and 8:30PM - 6 Ends
REGISTRATION TYPE: Enter as a full team, partial team or individual
HOST: Cindy Pattenden | Phone: 705-492-3969 | Email: email@example.com
COORDINATOR: Laura McKenzie | Phone: 519-477-4543 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• A minimum of two (2) regular team members must be present to be eligible for a win
• Wins are worth two (3) points; ties are worth one (1) point; losses are worth zero (0) points
• When possible, ties will be broken first by head-to-head by result, points, then 8-person draw to the button
• Re-scheduling of games is not permitted. It is the responsibility of a missing player to arrange a substitute in their absence
FINALS 'A' Division:
Here is the format for your 6pm draw this Tuesday (17th):
At 5:50pm we will complete a 4-person draw to the button for teams Lisk, Brown, & Vainio to determine 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place.
Sheet D: Lisk Sheet E: Brown Sheet F: Vainio
• 1st place will have a bye to the finals on November 24th. You may play a doubles match on the sheet you completed your tie breaker on.
• 2nd place will play 3rd place on 2nd place's sheet.
• Leudke and Waye will play their 4th vs. 5th place game on the 3rd place's sheet.
Format for your last draw Tuesday (24th)
• 1st place will play winner of 2nd vs. 3rd
• Winner of 4th vs. 5th will play loser 2nd vs. 3rd.
• Loser of 4th vs. 5th will play doubles